Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cake Wrecks. Funnier than Cheesburger.

Usually, I like to waste a few minutes each week giggling at the hilarity of I Can Has Cheezburger, but lately, some people have been taking the whole LOLspeak thing waaaayyyy too far. (u noz hoo u izs)  Today, I stumbled upon Cake Wrecks.  Oh, God.  I love you.  This is the funniest blog I have seen in a long time.  The blogger is simply awesome.  The subject matter is good enough in and of itself, but the commentary Jen provides just makes it that much better.  

To pique your interest, Andrew and I both laughed until we literally had tears coming down our faces at this cake and the associated story.




I'm very excited that Andrew has a celebratory cake coming up for his stellar work review.  I am going to hunt down the worst bakery in town ...

No comments: